Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Ectaco jetBook

Notices

Old 08-28-2010, 08:28 PM   #1
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
$0 perfect case for my Libre

Lots of folks making cases -- mine is based on my old Japanese dictionary: basically, it's just a box.

Some cardboard, duct tape, a ruler, a utility knife and about an hour. I'd have rather used gaff tape, but I'm out, so I used duct.

Cut in two identical folding pieces from the corners of an old, thin but firm, corrugated box.

Measured everything 1/16th of an inch over, and tightly taped. Slides in and out with just a little bit of friction. Now I'm not worried about just tossing it into my bag. Small, close-fitting and doesn't get in the way when using it. I might add a frog to keep it closed.

Awesome! Believe it!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	00002.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	686.8 KB
ID:	57314   Click image for larger version

Name:	00003.jpg
Views:	354
Size:	676.8 KB
ID:	57315   Click image for larger version

Name:	00004.jpg
Views:	341
Size:	654.5 KB
ID:	57316  
capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2010, 09:17 AM   #2
MLXXXp
Enthusiast
MLXXXp has learned how to buy an e-book online

Device: Aluratek Libre, Nokia N800
Where do you buy duct tape for $0?
MLXXXp is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-29-2010, 04:39 PM   #3
capidamonte
Not who you think I am...
capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.capidamonte can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: PocketBook 360 -- Ivory
I found mine in the drawer.

Maybe it wasn't my drawer.

capidamonte is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2010, 03:14 PM   #4
Jabby
Jr. - Junior Member
Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jabby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Archos, Asus, HP, Lenovo, Nexus and Samsung tablets in 7,8 and 10"
Quote:
Originally Posted by capidamonte View Post
I found mine in the drawer.

Maybe it wasn't my drawer.

Thats where it went! I've been looking everywhere for it.
Jabby is offline   Reply With Quote