Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 05-04-2010, 08:10 PM   #1
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Astak going to something huge and new!!

Dear All:

This year from May 24 thru 27, Astak is sending just about all management to the IDPF (International Digital Publishing Forum). The show is VERY different this year as itis combined with the giant BEA (Book Expo America show). There should be 200,000 people between these two events.

Here we will hear all the leaders in the industry talk and talk about new trends, new statistics, new devices, new eBook Stores, the Agency Model, the iPad, MIDs (Mobile Internet Devices) and numerous other things that WILL concern you!

You can soon go to my blog (www.robertbEZ.blogspot.com) for more on what this show is about. I will go there next to post.

BUT... please do not expect me to be on this forum during that week. I will be working days and night on this. When I come back, I will likely have some great news for you and, like I always do, I will try to give you a chance to see what is going to shape our industry. All our techs will still be here... so no problems while I am gone.
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-2010, 08:19 PM   #2
Davimee
Happy Wife & Momma
Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.Davimee once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Purple Astak Pocket Pro! :)
Sounds exciting! Too bad we can't all go with you!
Davimee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-04-2010, 11:02 PM   #3
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Complimentary EZReader Pro for every active member here on the Astak forum? How about active members from Australia with 500+ posts to ease the postage burden kidding!! (worth a try).

Good to know Robert that Astak is moving forward in leaps and bounds in the electronic book market. Looking forward to hearing the news in 3-4 weeks.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 09:11 PM   #4
Robertb
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Cannot say all the news but

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solicitous View Post
Complimentary EZReader Pro for every active member here on the Astak forum? How about active members from Australia with 500+ posts to ease the postage burden kidding!! (worth a try).

Good to know Robert that Astak is moving forward in leaps and bounds in the electronic book market. Looking forward to hearing the news in 3-4 weeks.
Dear Solicitous:

Some things are cooking with Australia. While you are enjoying the sun... I will let you know more when able to say more.
Old 05-07-2010, 06:22 AM   #5
YoYo
YoYo began at the beginning.

Device: Astak ezreader pocket pro
Wink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robertb View Post
Dear Solicitous:

Some things are cooking with Australia. While you are enjoying the sun... I will let you know more when able to say more.
Hi Robert,

There are lots of us here in Australia, I have been convincing all my friends to buy pocket pros, mine has changed my life!! Please, give us a hint about what is happening here, I can't handle the suspense.
YoYo is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-07-2010, 08:22 AM   #6
Laura81
Addict
Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Laura81 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite 5
Love the way Astak has taken an interest in Australia!
Laura81 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 01:07 PM   #7
Robertb

If I share the news I will kill it!

Quote:
Originally Posted by YoYo View Post
Hi Robert,

There are lots of us here in Australia, I have been convincing all my friends to buy pocket pros, mine has changed my life!! Please, give us a hint about what is happening here, I can't handle the suspense.
Dear YoYo:

It concerns both devices and eBooks and that is all I can say. To leak any more would jeapordize things.

Personally, I seem to feel like I belong in Australia (no, they are not sending me so do not worry). I just find the people in Australia to be great and my type of people. When I was 18 I had a older friend who wanted the two of us to move to Australia and I always wonder why I didn't go.