Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 02-26-2012, 04:10 PM   #1
laridae2
laridae2 began at the beginning.

Device: none
How can you automatically send an scheduled news download to more than one device

Hi, I don't know if anyone can help me but I have several scheduled news downloads, but I want some of them to be sent to my kindle using a Mobi file and others sent to another device as an EPub file. However, in the preferences area, I can only find ways to select either mobi or epub as the default output mode. I can see that I can select in the sharing books by email section that I can give separate addresses for epub files and mobi files. How do I get a scheduled news feed to automatically convert itself to say epub, once it has been created as a mobi file, or vice versa?
laridae2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 10:38 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
You cannot. Use two calibre installs for that.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert