Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-02-2012, 03:30 PM   #1
lindnet
Enthusiast
lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Trouble With K4 Power Button?

I've looked through several pages and didn't find anything about this, so maybe it's just a flaw on mine.

The power button on the K4 is pretty difficult to push. I can get it to go if I use my thumbnail on it, or press it really hard, but it doesn't seem right. I have a KT and the button on it is very nice and easy to use.

Anybody else have this problem?
lindnet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2012, 05:00 PM   #2
tovare
Addict
tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tovare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-600, Kindle kb Wifi, new Kindle NT, PW2, Kindle Oasis
I don't need to press hard on mine, but i do find it a bit tricky since the rubber in the cover extends quite a bit and the button is quite small and low-profile.
tovare is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-02-2012, 08:35 PM   #3
lindnet
Enthusiast
lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.lindnet ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks, tovare. I thought it was just me, or that mine was defective. I think this may just be the way they are designed.
Old 01-02-2012, 08:53 PM   #4
Shopaholic
Cockatoo Mom!
Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Shopaholic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW4, Kobo: A1, Clara, Libra 2, iPad Pro 11, iPad Mini
I don't have to press hard on mine at all. You may have a problem with your device. Bring it back to exchange it and try a new one.
Shopaholic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2012, 12:49 AM   #5
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
I don't have that problem with mine either.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-03-2012, 06:45 AM   #6
lindnet
Enthusiast

Thanks to everyone! I think maybe I will call Amazon today and see about returning this one. Everything else works fine, hopefully I'll get another good one.....with a good power button!