Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Apple Devices

Notices

Old 12-19-2011, 01:48 AM   #1
possum01
possum01 began at the beginning.

Device: ipad2
kobo/Borders/ipad2/kindle

hello.
I have a kobo linked to Borders and now have an Ipad2 that has kindle. I would like to transfer some books that I have purchased from KoboBorders onto the ipad and kindle. How easy is it to do and how do I do it please.
Thanks in anticipation of easy reading on 1 device!
Cheerz
Possum From Australia.
possum01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2011, 08:19 PM   #2
HarleyB
Fanatic
HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarleyB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo (RIP), iPad, iPhone 4, Kobo Touch x2, Kobo Glo
It would be much easier to just download the Borders and Kobo apps to your iPad2. They are free in the app store the same as the Kindle app.

Is there a reason why you don't want to do that?
HarleyB is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert