Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Fire

Notices

Old 09-18-2012, 11:23 AM   #16
Jessica Lares
Wizard
Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Jessica Lares ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPod Touch (5th gen)
I was there when they figured it out. . I'm still thinking to be honest. I'll probably just sideload this time around. There aren't any exciting tablet apps not for the KF, except Adobe ones. I can sideload those though most likely. I'm pretty sure they're bringing those over to us though after the 8.9 comes out anyway.
Jessica Lares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2012, 04:40 PM   #17
covfam
Addict
covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.covfam ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipod Touch,Ipad3,Kindle fire, Samsung Galaxy tab, Samsung Galaxy S3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessica Lares View Post
I was there when they figured it out. . I'm still thinking to be honest. I'll probably just sideload this time around. There aren't any exciting tablet apps not for the KF, except Adobe ones. I can sideload those though most likely. I'm pretty sure they're bringing those over to us though after the 8.9 comes out anyway.
With the new higher definition 8.9 inch fire HD's will amazon have any tablet optimized apps or will it just be the google play usual of lazily blowing up the phone app and calling it a tablet app? its one of the few things i like about the ipad apps, 2/3rds of the tablet optimized apps on my ipad2 have 2-3 more features and better UI than the smart phone version on my wifes iphone 4 and i cant find a single app on my wifes transfromer prime or my 1st gen kindle fire thats not just a lazy blown up version of the phone app. to be honest its the only hesitation i have to upgrade my 1st gen kindle fire (i use prime and kindle for books but now i can access those both im my ipad2 but i dont like a 10 inch ipad its just a lil too big for my comfort)
covfam is offline   Reply With Quote