Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 01-27-2007, 01:31 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
iSilo launched for Symbian S60 3rd Edition devices

It's been a while since we heard from Darren, mastermind behind the e-book reading program iSilo, but thankfully he's come through with a new update adding the long-awaited support for Symbian devices. To be able to use iSilo, your mobile must run on Symbian S60 3rd Edition, be able to install and run unsigned applications, and have around 1MB of free storage and free program memory each.

Click here to download iSilo V4.33 beta for Symbian S30.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2007, 01:38 PM   #2
Bob Russell
Recovering Gadget Addict
Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bob Russell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad
That's great for two reasons:
1) It's spectacular news for Symbian users
2) Those of us that love iSilo and have lots of content in iSilo format are certainly happy to see all signs of ongoing life and support for the format.

I use iSilo all the time in conjunction with iSiloX... basically everything that I find on the web, but don't have time to read, I just clip it with iSiloX and take it with me on my Treo to read later. Plus, iSilo and iSiloX is spectacularly easy and pleasant to use. As a result, the program is very important to me.

And with all the shifting and growth in the mobile device space, it's not so easy to rule out any platform for me in the future.
Bob Russell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 02:45 AM   #3
N13L5
tenjooberrymuds
N13L5 began at the beginning.

Device: Android
I thought I'd try this out, and then I see

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Turcic View Post
your mobile must run on Symbian S60 3rd Edition
are we back in the 70's all over again?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Last edited by N13L5; 10-15-2010 at 02:48 AM. Reason: ugh, necro thread alert... "related posts" links a lot of those
N13L5 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2010, 04:17 PM   #4
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by N13L5 View Post
I thought I'd try this out, and then I see

are we back in the 70's all over again?

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .
Hmm, I have told you a million times, don't exaggerate. ePOC the predecessor to Symbian only appeared in 1980 and Symbian appeared in 2001.
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote