Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices > enTourage eDGe > enTourage Archive

Notices

Old 12-03-2010, 02:14 PM   #1
goldy319
Edge User

Question playing frozen bubble

hi my friends, is there anyway to get instructions on how to play the game frozen bubble on the pocket edge. there doesn't seem to be any kind of instructions on how to play the game, or if it's the complete game or what. i did a search for google frozen bubble & one of the links i clicked on said freeware 4Android & shows pictures of the game & you don't get what it shows in those pictures. thank you for any input. Goldy319

Old 12-03-2010, 02:41 PM   #2
borisb
Edge User

The goal of the game is to get rid of all the bubbles at the top of the screen. You do this by firing a bubble from the bottom of the screen against the same colour bubble(s) at the top of the screen. When your bubble makes a connected group of at least 3 bubbles of the same colour, that group all pops. If your bubble hits another colour, or only makes a group of 2 bubbles, then your bubble simply sticks. You lose when the bubbles reach the bottom of the screen.

At the bottom of the screen you'll see a blue line. If you drag your finger left or right below the line, you'll aim the firing direction of the currently loaded bubble. To fire, tap the area above the blue line.

To practice, press the Menu button then "Don't rush me". This will eliminate the timer

The game is a great way to waste time

BTW: When asking for help, it's recommended that you post in the "enTourage eDGe Help" forum. If it's about a specific app, you can post in the "Apps" forum.

Advert
Old 12-03-2010, 02:44 PM   #3
Dr. T
Edge User

Hi Goldy,
Check out these sites... maybe they'll help:

http://playfreeonlinegames.eu/playon...zenbubble.html
http://www.magickeys.com/books/games...ble/index.html
http://www.gamefz.com/a.asp?id=2420

How to play: Match 3 or more of the same color bubble to clear them from the playing field. Use the left and right arrow keys to aim your shot, then up (or shift) to fire. You can bounce your shots off the walls.

Old 12-23-2010, 02:24 AM   #4
janvangastel
Edge User

I found out that, at least for me, using the little blue mouse works better - faster and more accurately - then using your finger to point to the direction I want to shoot the balls

Old 12-23-2010, 03:41 AM   #5
aidren
Edge User

Quote:
Originally Posted by janvangastel View Post
I found out that, at least for me, using the little blue mouse works better - faster and more accurately - then using your finger to point to the direction I want to shoot the balls
Hey... maybe that's what I've been doing wrong???

Advert
Old 12-23-2010, 03:58 PM   #6
StevenP
Edge User

Same here. I prefer the little track ball for playing that game. I also use it for scrolling on some screen where I tend to accidently click too often.