Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 09-29-2022, 12:11 AM   #91
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
PM sent
Old 11-25-2022, 03:05 PM   #92
Kraaz
Kraaz began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo GLO
Good night ladies and gentlemans, i need a sd card image for kobo touch n587.

I appreciate any help with that.
Advert
Old 11-26-2022, 12:19 AM   #93
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kraaz View Post
Good night ladies and gentlemans, i need a sd card image for kobo touch n587.

I appreciate any help with that.
Sorry but you are going to need to have Private Messages enabled before I can send you the link to the image file. Easiest way would be to post a request in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread. After which, please re-post your request in this forum.
Old 11-27-2022, 07:44 AM   #94
Kraaz

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post
Sorry but you are going to need to have Private Messages enabled before I can send you the link to the image file. Easiest way would be to post a request in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread. After which, please re-post your request in this forum.

Ok, i have requested and Private messages enabled,

Can you send me Kobo Touch n587 SD card image please ?

And this is recovery image or simple another Kobo Touch image ?
Old 11-27-2022, 03:22 PM   #95
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent.

It is an image of the complete uSD card from a Kobo Touch 2.0

And sorry for the double message. I changed the receiver but not the body in the first.
Advert
Old 11-28-2022, 12:58 AM   #96
Kraaz

Thank you very much, sir. I revived my Kobo. Thank you again.
Old 11-28-2022, 11:40 AM   #97
DNSB
Bibliophagist

You're welcome.
Old 02-11-2023, 03:28 AM   #98
flappentapper
flappentapper began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch 2.0
Hi David,

also for me, if possible, the Kobo Touch n587 sd image

Many thanks!!
Old 02-11-2023, 11:21 PM   #99
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Old 03-26-2023, 11:59 AM   #100
lsgerar
lsgerar began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch 2
Kobo touch 2 briked

Hello Mr.Shortstop, Due to my inexperience I have "brikeed" my Kobo touch 2. Please, I would appreciate sending the "img" and indicating a thread to recover it. Thank you!
Old 03-26-2023, 12:04 PM   #101
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsgerar View Post
Hello Mr.Shortstop, Due to my inexperience I have "brikeed" my Kobo touch 2. Please, I would appreciate sending the "img" and indicating a thread to recover it. Thank you!
You will need to have Private Messages enabled before you can be sent the link. If you don't see that option in the "Edit Options" of the User control panel, you should post in the Requests to enable Private Messages thread to ask it to be enabled.

Once PMs are enabled, please re-post here to let me know.

For instructions, check the Memory Upgrade Mod Guide (With Pictures) thread.
Old 03-26-2023, 12:15 PM   #102
lsgerar

Kobo Touch 2 briked

Hello. Due to my inexperience, I have bricked my Kobo Touch 2. Please, can you send the "img" and some thread to do the job? Thank you!
Old 03-26-2023, 12:45 PM   #103
DNSB
Bibliophagist

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsgerar View Post
Hello. Due to my inexperience, I have bricked my Kobo Touch 2. Please, can you send the "img" and some thread to do the job? Thank you!
You still don't have Private Messages enabled. Click on the link in my previous message to you and request to have them enabled.
Old 03-28-2023, 03:52 PM   #104
lsgerar

Kobo Touch 2 bricked

Hello. I have my Kobo Touch 2 bricked. Please, can someone send me the link of the .img file? Thank you !
Old 03-28-2023, 05:56 PM   #105
DNSB
Bibliophagist

PM sent
Closed Thread