Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 09-14-2019, 12:57 AM   #1
WestCactus
Zealot
WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, Oasis 1 & 3, Fire 8
Amazon is having hardware event on September 25th

September 13, 2019 By Michael Kozlowski

Amazon has just disclosed to Good e-Reader that they are having a hardware unveiling on September 25th. Details are slim, with the company only promising that it’ll “share some new things from the Amazon Devices and Services team.” They will likely issue new Echo products and maybe a new Fire Tablet or two, there are also rumors swirling that a high-end Echo to compete with the likes of Sonos, Apple’s HomePod, and the Google Home Max, will be announced.

<Article snipped. --ed.>

https://goodereader.com/blog/kindle/...september-25th

Last edited by issybird; 09-14-2019 at 10:00 AM. Reason: Entire copyrighted article quoted.
WestCactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 07:45 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
You must have missed this thread, one that is much more reliable than the character you quoted:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=322949

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 09-14-2019 at 07:58 AM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 09:43 AM   #3
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Especially when you realize that the Kindle device that did take an insane amount of iterations to get right turned out to be the Oasis 3 .

Last edited by NiLuJe; 09-14-2019 at 12:03 PM.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 10:00 AM   #4
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Please don't quote an entire copyrighted article; post a snippet and link to the article in full.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2019, 12:20 PM   #5
WestCactus
Zealot
WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.WestCactus ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
You must have missed this thread, one that is much more reliable than the character you quoted:

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=322949
Yes, missed that one. Lots more information! Thanks!
Old 09-14-2019, 12:22 PM   #6
WestCactus
Zealot

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Please don't quote an entire copyrighted article; post a snippet and link to the article in full.
I feel like I had the teacher mark my paper with red marker. You clipped 11 lines off the post from the article. Should I leave the url out next time and post the article? I thought I save a click.
Old 09-14-2019, 02:43 PM   #7
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by WestCactus View Post
I feel like I had the teacher mark my paper with red marker. You clipped 11 lines off the post from the article. Should I leave the url out next time and post the article? I thought I save a click.
Absolutely not! MobileRead respects copyrights and copying an entire article is a violation of copyright and our TOU. This is why I said to quote a snippet which is permissible and link to where the article is hosted.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote