Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 12-13-2016, 07:19 PM   #1
phooykaas
phooykaas began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Author subgroups

When I began using Calibre, expanding Authors in the Tag Browser, would show the letters A-Z as sub-groups. In other words each of these letters could expand or collapse. But something happened mid-stream and that feature is no longer available. I simply get a single list of all authors.

I guess i must have hit a shortcut combination, but i cannot find how to restore the A-Z option.
phooykaas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-13-2016, 08:41 PM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
Quote:
Originally Posted by phooykaas View Post
When I began using Calibre, expanding Authors in the Tag Browser, would show the letters A-Z as sub-groups. In other words each of these letters could expand or collapse. But something happened mid-stream and that feature is no longer available. I simply get a single list of all authors.

I guess i must have hit a shortcut combination, but i cannot find how to restore the A-Z option.

Preferences:Look and Feel: Tag Browser (a tab)
partition method: By First Letter
collapse: 15
theducks is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2016, 07:56 PM   #3
phooykaas
phooykaas began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by theducks View Post
Preferences:Look and Feel: Tag Browser (a tab)
partition method: By First Letter
collapse: 15
Thanks - The Collapse number is the key. Default is 100 and the behaviour I described occurred when I had 100 authors and then deleted 1.
phooykaas is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
author, sub-group, tag browser