doron began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura
Is there a sleep option in korader?

I've seen some contradicting claims...
doron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 10:05 AM   #2
NiLuJe
BLAM!
NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NiLuJe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2i, 3g, 4, 5w, PW, PW2, PW5; Kobo H2O, Forma, Elipsa, Sage, C2E
Depends on what exactly you mean by that? "sleep" is a bit vague.

There's an auto-suspend feature (on Kobos) in current nightlies, if that's what you were hinting at.
NiLuJe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 02:06 PM   #3
Ken Maltby
Wizard
Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ken Maltby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Note2, AuraHD, PDA,
Not sure what the 6" Aura uses as a power button but on the AuraHD a quick flick of the power slider toggles the suspend/sleep mode. You can set the image to be displayed while in suspend mode. I think the default is to use the current book cover image, if one is available. If there is no current book cover image available, then an image from the user defined screensaver folder (the default folder is mnt/onboard/screensaver/). If there is nothing there, a message box with "Suspended.." will be displayed. (Unless you disable the code.)

Luck;
Ken
Ken Maltby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-14-2016, 03:49 PM   #4
doron
Connoisseur
doron began at the beginning.

Device: kobo aura
I mean auto sleep or auto poweroff, for a case I forgot to turn my Kobo off, just like there is in the nickel.
doron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-2016, 03:54 PM   #5
jscris
Addict
jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.jscris is an accomplished Snipe hunter.

Device: k1 - KAO2, ipads, h2o, KA1, inkBOOK, T80s, Mars, Nova Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by doron View Post
I mean auto sleep or auto poweroff, for a case I forgot to turn my Kobo off, just like there is in the nickel.
I need that, too. On the kindle it sleeps automatically. On my h20 it doesn't.
jscris is online now   Reply With Quote