Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Boyue

Notices

Old 10-24-2021, 11:39 PM   #1
Boyue10
Boyue10 began at the beginning.

Device: Boyue p10
Volume Keys for Page Turning

I plan to buy this device and just wanted to know if there was a way to set the volume key to turn pages on the native reader?
Boyue10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2021, 11:49 PM   #2
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Boyue10 View Post
I plan to buy this device and just wanted to know if there was a way to set the volume key to turn pages on the native reader?
P10 doesnt have volume keys.
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2021, 01:59 AM   #3
Boyue10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ottischwenk View Post
P10 doesnt have volume keys.
Omg lol ty. I thought it would because it can play music. Ok well, that's worth a think
Old 10-25-2021, 04:07 AM   #4
menpe
Enthusiast
menpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcovermenpe exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Boyue Likebook P78, Onyx Boox i86HDML+
I use a bluetooth gamepad/controller for this exact function. Tested on a P78 which is basically runs the same OS and default reader app, it works without a problem. With a suitable tablet stand, I'm able to just lay flat and turn pages without ever holding or touching the actual device.

Here is the link just to see the actual device because you might be able to buy it locally:
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/1005...36455289%22%7D
menpe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2021, 05:02 AM   #5
ottischwenk
Wizard
ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottischwenk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox 4/14, Like-/Meebook 1/8, Tolino 1/10, Kobo 0/5, Kindle 0/3
This - I know - works with P10.
ottischwenk is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-25-2021, 02:39 PM   #6
Boyue10

Thanks everybody. I'll see how the device works first and then decide if I want to add the gamepad for keys