Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 02-15-2012, 12:14 PM   #1
John Barlow
John Barlow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Barlow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Barlow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Barlow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Barlow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Barlow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Barlow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Barlow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Barlow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Barlow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John Barlow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony
Post HOPE ROAD, a 'criminal procedural'... full novel

Hi All,

I'm a recently self-published author of a crime mystery novel called Hope Road.

It’s on Smashwords and Amazon, with no DRM at either.

The novel is about the son of a career criminal who finds himself in the middle of a murder investigation, and sets out to solve it. It’s also about counterfeit money, criminal families, and why we deceive the people who love us most.

One reviewer called it ‘criminal procedural’. It’s more about the criminal than the murder itself, and I think it will appeal to anyone who likes a bit of character development mixed in with their mystery.

My previous books have all been published by traditional publishers. This time I’m having a go at self-publishing. That means it’s priced more competitively than my previous stuff!

Thanks and best wishes
John Barlow

Get Hope Road from:
Amazon US
Amazon UK
Smashwords

Last edited by John Barlow; 02-15-2012 at 03:59 PM.
John Barlow is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
british, crime, mystery, police procedural, psychological