Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > PDF

Notices

Old 01-05-2017, 04:34 PM   #1
Mary01
Mary01 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
opf to pdf formatting incorrect

Hi.
When I upload an OPF file and convert it to PDF, the resulting PDF only shows the left hand side of the pages from the original OPF file.
I've tried changing paper sizes for the output format but this has not helped.
The OPF has been made on Kindle Kids Book Creator.
It makes no difference if I make the Kindle Kids Book as a one page view or two page, horizontal or landscape, the results are always the same.
Looking forward to resolving this issue.
Thanks
Mary01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2017, 12:23 PM   #2
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
What is the OPF file? Where did you get it? What site are you uploading it to? Kindle OPF file is the packaging file (see our wiki OPF) and is not a book format but part of the source files needed for a book format. By itself it is nothing.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote