Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Sigil

Notices

Old 12-04-2012, 01:43 PM   #1
dicknskip
Zealot
dicknskip began at the beginning.

Device: iPad V-3
Back out of 0.6.1

Kubuntu current with Sigil install from the rgibert ppa.

I can't work with the cursor jumping all over the book I'm working on in 0.6.1. I can't even determine a pattern to when it happens. How can I cleanly go back to 0.6.0 without dropping all my clips and saved searches and dictionary adds?

You guys are doing amazing work, but this issue, that I know you'll fix quickly, is driving me nuts.

KNOWN ISSUES(to me): THESE ISSUES DON'T ALWAYS HAPPEN, BY THE WAY. SO FAR IT APPEARS RANDOM. I know it jumps to the top of the file following a replace all. It also jumps when I'm replacing characters in <> set. For example: <p> and want to change it to a <br>. I double click the p to high-light and then type b and r. It will enter the b in the correct place and then jump to the top of the file and enter the r.

Last edited by dicknskip; 12-04-2012 at 01:53 PM.
dicknskip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:01 PM   #2
meme
Sigil developer
meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.meme ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW, K4 NT, K3, Kobo Touch
The cursor issue has been fixed for 0.6.2 - as usual a consequence of fixing something else...

You can just run 0.6.0 and it'll use your existing preferences (you can always make a backup copy - open Preferences and you'll see a button on the lower left to open the directory that contains the preference files).
meme is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert