Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Announcements

Notices

Old 06-23-2009, 10:46 PM   #16
Catire
Lord of the Universe
Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-505 / PSP
The "Search functionality / Dictionary lookup" section of the K2 still shows misinformation(Using touchscreen)
Catire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2009, 10:47 AM   #17
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catire View Post
The "Search functionality / Dictionary lookup" section of the K2 still shows misinformation(Using touchscreen)
Ok, I will fix it but did you know that you can edit the pages yourself and fix errors you find. It is much more efficient and the whole idea behind a wiki.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 07:34 AM   #18
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Hm, I was looking at the matrix today, and noticed somebody added the Jointech JE100 to the e-ink list. I corrected that (naturally) and added it to the LCD list, but I think it would be handy if both matrices had the same layout...

Also, my fingers started itching when I saw the "code". There should be a template where you can easily add a device! I'd love to make one (I do have some experience creating wiki templates), but I've no idea how it will work with that German/English template...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-2009, 10:38 AM   #19
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Hm, I was looking at the matrix today, and noticed somebody added the Jointech JE100 to the e-ink list. I corrected that (naturally) and added it to the LCD list, but I think it would be handy if both matrices had the same layout...

Also, my fingers started itching when I saw the "code". There should be a template where you can easily add a device! I'd love to make one (I do have some experience creating wiki templates), but I've no idea how it will work with that German/English template...
The Jointech will be removed from the E-Ink list. The site is very clear that there is a separate page for LCD devices.

sorry their is no template to add a device. I am not sure how hard it would be to make one. The German/English pages are independent and are revised by hand.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2009, 02:18 AM   #20
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaleDe View Post
The Jointech will be removed from the E-Ink list. The site is very clear that there is a separate page for LCD devices.

sorry their is no template to add a device. I am not sure how hard it would be to make one. The German/English pages are independent and are revised by hand.

Dale
I already removed it... (and placed it on the LCD matrix).

And that's good to know, I think I'll go tinkering a bit (I've got my own copy of media wiki running )
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 04:32 AM   #21
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Sweetpea, if you could help us on something like a template for the matrix, that would be cool! My guess is it would have to be a template for each respective language.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote