Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle > Kindle Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 07-19-2015, 11:00 PM   #1
aksha
aksha began at the beginning.

Device: kindle dxg
Kindle dxg jail break

hi,

I read several threads regarding jail breaking Kindle DXG and seems like

jailbreak 0.4 will work the best.

I tried searching for kindle-jailbreak-0.4.N.zip but couldn't find it, can anybody

please provide me this file.

I will greatly appreciate the help.
aksha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2015, 11:14 PM   #2
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
See the jailbreak/hacks thread for legacy devices: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?t=88004
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert