Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Server

Notices

Old 08-01-2018, 09:35 PM   #1
rsrupert
rsrupert began at the beginning.

Device: Moonreader Pro
using Moon+ Reader Pro to download books over the internet from Calibre

i have set up my Calibre content server in Moon+ Reader pro. I can see the catalog, search it, even read a book on it. But every time I try to download said book, it gives a 'error:null' and doesn't do anything. any pointers?
rsrupert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2018, 12:04 AM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
Not a Moon+ user so cant help with that, but you can always doewnlaod the bok using a browser and then import it into Moon as a workaround.
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-02-2018, 04:03 AM   #3
nqk
Fanatic
nqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beautynqk does all things with Zen-like beauty

Device: Onyx Boox Leaf
I have no problem connecting Moon to Calibre Content Server.

Make sure you add /opds to the end of the catalog path.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk
nqk is offline   Reply With Quote