Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 11-09-2007, 02:06 AM   #1
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
CyBook Gen3 User Guide Download URL

The user guide for the CyBook Gen3 can be downloaded from:

http://bookeen.free.fr/bin/CybookGen...rGuide_1_0.prc
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 05:13 AM   #2
mitja_i
Enthusiast
mitja_i began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Is it possible to get it in some other format? Pdf? Could someone convert it?
mitja_i is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-09-2007, 06:56 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

It's just a Mobipocket file. Download the Mobipocket reader from www.mobipocket.com if you don't have it.
Old 11-09-2007, 07:49 AM   #4
IreneDelse
Groupie
IreneDelse will become famous soon enoughIreneDelse will become famous soon enoughIreneDelse will become famous soon enoughIreneDelse will become famous soon enoughIreneDelse will become famous soon enoughIreneDelse will become famous soon enough

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen3 & Opus
Fine, but why only in english ? Could we please have the french version?
IreneDelse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2007, 07:56 AM   #5
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

You'll have to ask Bookeen that question .
Advert
Old 05-08-2008, 12:28 PM   #6
pcfe
pcfe began at the beginning.

Device: Cybook Gen3
Manuel d’utilisation en français

Quote:
Originally Posted by IreneDelse View Post
Fine, but why only in english ? Could we please have the french version?
The french Bookeen blog finally linked the linked the manual in french yesterday
pcfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2009, 10:04 PM   #7
glynes
glynes has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.glynes has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.glynes has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Bookeen Cybook Gen 3
Newbie question here: Can I print a PRC file? My brand new Gen 3 came with the manual, but I'm finding it very awkward to try to read it on the same device I'm fiddling with ... I'm old-school and like a printed manual I can refer to while trying out this, that and the other thing. Or am I going to be confined to reading it on my computer screen? I'm going to find it terribly ironic, if I have to take handwritten notes off the reader, in order to go back and figure out what I'm doing!
glynes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2009, 03:50 AM   #8
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

You could copy the manual to your PC and read it on the Windows Desktop mobi reader.
Old 09-20-2009, 08:00 PM   #9
cmbs
non-believer
cmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enoughcmbs will become famous soon enough

Device: Cybook Gen 3, JetBook Lite
Couple of Newbie Tips -

1. On the first day you get the Cybook, SAVE YOUR SYSTEM FILES off your Cybook to your computer, or some place they will be safe. You may run in to trouble and have to reformat the Cybook's hard drive and you will need the uncorrupted system files to replace the ones you delete.

2. There is a good information page here: Cybook Gen 3 Tips and Troubleshooting
cmbs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2009, 02:33 AM   #10
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmbs View Post
Couple of Newbie Tips -

1. On the first day you get the Cybook, SAVE YOUR SYSTEM FILES off your Cybook to your computer, or some place they will be safe. You may run in to trouble and have to reformat the Cybook's hard drive and you will need the uncorrupted system files to replace the ones you delete.
That was true with the older Gen3, based on the Netronix EB100 (those whose serial number starts "EB100", but the more modern Gen3s, based on the EB600 (serial number "EB600xxx", will recreate the system files if reformatted.
Old 01-13-2010, 06:05 AM   #11
Polyglot27
Addict
Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Polyglot27 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Gen3, Archos 80 G9, Sony PRS-650, Sony T1, Asus MemoPad.
Hi HarryT, Now that the upgrade has been posted, shouldn't someone write a new manual incoporating the new features? For example, one can now create folders parallel to the eBook folder and the Cybook will see them, also the workaround to make dictionaries work faster by putting them in the root folder of eBook and moving all other books to a new folder named MyBooks or MesLivres. Perhaps all this could be put in a Cybook upgrade tips thread.
Polyglot27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2010, 02:27 PM   #12
Conor
Groupie
Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Conor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Kobo Touch
Someone should, and that someone is Bookeen.
Conor is offline   Reply With Quote