Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 04-08-2010, 05:33 PM   #1
Kosst Amojan
Addict
Kosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to beholdKosst Amojan is a splendid one to behold

Device: Nook Glowlight Plus
Now I can't download my B&N books!

So after Fictionwise pissed me off I decided to download all my books that are online and back them up. Managed to get about 30% of them off Fictionwise but so far none at Barnes & Noble.

At the B&N site, I go to My eBook Library and tried hitting 'download'. A window pops up that say

"Unlock credit card is invalid or expired. Update and try again."

What the hell? I bought all those books on the same card and it dosen't expire for two years. I checked My Account, everything is fine. So can anyone help me get my books?
Kosst Amojan is offline   Reply With Quote