Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 03-01-2009, 05:22 PM   #1
pamon
pamon began at the beginning.

Device: Amazon Kindle
Amazon Kindle - First Gen - $225

Selling my first generation Amazon Kindle. Awesome condition. No scratches or issues. Less than 1 hour usage. Received as gift in january but never use it. Have Kindle 2 coming via client gift so we'll see how that goes. $225 shipped within the US. Accept PP or can accept c/c privately. Thanks

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 03-04-2009 at 09:36 AM. Reason: "Ended" by Dr. Drib. Item sold.
pamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2009, 06:59 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamon View Post
Selling my first generation Amazon Kindle. Awesome condition. No scratches or issues. Less than 1 hour usage. Received as gift in january but never use it. Have Kindle 2 coming via client gift so we'll see how that goes. $225 shipped within the US. Accept PP or can accept c/c privately. Thanks
Since the K2 is coming as a gift...may I suggest keeping your K1 until you've used the K2 and compared the two?

You may still decide to sell the K1, but will be kicking yourself if you decide you like it better and its gone.

Just a thought...........
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-01-2009, 07:10 PM   #3
pamon

thanks for the reply. i'm just selling the original one for lack of space really. i'll just redownload them on the new one. lowering to $200 shipped. payment via paypal. added pics below. thanks

Old 03-01-2009, 07:12 PM   #4
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by pamon View Post
thanks for the reply. i'm just selling the original one for lack of space really. i'll just redownload them on the new one. lowering to $200 shipped. payment via paypal. added pics below. thanks

Heck of a deal........it will go fast.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 12:33 AM   #5
pamon

thanks... hoping it sells quickly. heck of a deal to someone who wants a kindle..
Advert
Old 03-02-2009, 01:31 AM   #6
rana
Gadget Freak
rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.rana has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: SonyPRS505,Kindle1,NokiaN810,VilivX70, SmrtQ7,JoinTechJE100,NookColor
pamon - I just sent you a PM. Please e-mail me directly. Thanks !
rana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 07:20 AM   #7
KimE1023
KimE1023 began at the beginning.

Device: None
Has this one sold?
Thanks
KimE1023 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2009, 08:55 PM   #8
pamon

sold. thanks for the purchase. can close thread mods. thanks..

now I'm hooked on this site...