Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 09-30-2017, 09:36 AM   #1861
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by WT Sharpe View Post
Hope everything goes well and that the doctors are able to resolve the clot.
Thanks. She was admitted yesterday after they couldn't get her blood pressure down. She's at the right hospital this time.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2017, 07:53 AM   #1862
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
For Las Vegas and the victims and families of the mass shooting.

Sent from my XT1528
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 01:59 AM   #1863
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
A candle for Robert Guillaume. He has left us at age 89.
[Converted to attachment]
Click
Note: Not sure why the pic shows up so large. It looks nowhere near that size on the page itself. Thanks Pdurrant.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	636444588967025475-XXX-D08-SPORTS-NIGHT-05-PRIME.jpg
Views:	173
Size:	38.8 KB
ID:	159632  

Last edited by crich70; 10-25-2017 at 12:15 PM.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 10:42 AM   #1864
JoHunt
I am what I am
JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JoHunt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad3, Voyage
You were my thrill!

RIP

JoHunt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 02:05 PM   #1865
badgoodDeb
Grand Sorcerer
badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.badgoodDeb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palms, K1-4s, iPads, iPhones, KV, KO1
Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
A candle for Robert Guillaume. He has left us at age 89.
[Converted to attachment]
Click
Note: Not sure why the pic shows up so large. It looks nowhere near that size on the page itself. Thanks Pdurrant.
Ohhhh! I hadn't heard this one. He was great.
badgoodDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2017, 11:01 PM   #1866
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K4, K5, fire, kobo, galaxy
Yes he was.
Cinisajoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 02:29 AM   #1867
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

We have lost 3 entertainers in short order.
Mel Tillis - Country singer (he also had a bit part in one of the Smoky and the Bandit movies. Sheriff Justice's car smashes through supports for his roller coaster and Mel Tillis says "I am the owner of this, this mess. And I have just one thing to say. W-We're closed!

Earle Hyman - among other roles he played Grandpa Huxtable on The Cosby Show and did the voice of Pantro on the Thundercats back in the 1980's
and

Della Reese - Tess on Touched by an Angel among other things.

May they all rest in peace
Old 11-22-2017, 04:27 AM   #1868
cromag
Surfin the alpha waves ~~
cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cromag ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Jetbook Lite & Mini, Nook STR, Kobo, Hanvon N516, Kindle 2, Androids
And David Cassidy. I was a big fan of The Partridge Family back in the day.
cromag is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 09:48 AM   #1869
crich70
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Originally Posted by cromag View Post
And David Cassidy. I was a big fan of The Partridge Family back in the day.
Yep. I just saw that he'd died at another message board. He'd been in ill health of late and had been admitted to hospital for organ failure not long ago so in a way it wasn't a surprise to hear he'd passed. I understand he was quite the heartthrob for teen girls back in the day. May he rest in peace.
Old 11-22-2017, 11:11 AM   #1870
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.
Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Cinisajoy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Malcolm Young of AC/DC also died this past week.
I thought there was one more.
Old 11-22-2017, 11:27 AM   #1871
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinisajoy View Post
Malcolm Young of AC/DC also died this past week.
I thought there was one more.
I thought this thread was for members. Didn't know we could post celebrities here. I've been posting them at - What Are You Listening to Right Now?

My list included Tom Petty (02 Oct), George Young (22 Oct), Fats Domino (24 Oct), Malcolm Young (18 Nov), David Cassidy (21 Nov).

Since these come in threes, I'm expecting one more rock start for November.
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2017, 11:31 AM   #1872
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
I thought this thread was for members. Didn't know we could post celebrities here. I've been posting them at - What Are You Listening to Right Now?

My list included Tom Petty (02 Oct), George Young (22 Oct), Fats Domino (24 Oct), Malcolm Young (18 Nov), David Cassidy (21 Nov).

Since these come in threes, I'm expecting one more rock start for November.
At the moment, my heart breaks for Angus, losing two brothers in such a short amount of time.
Old 11-23-2017, 10:52 AM   #1873
PandathePanda
a toy panda
PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PandathePanda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various Android dvices
We lost our new puppy

She was a bit under the weather when we got her, but the vet said that she would be fine in a few days, two days later she was given a clean bill of health, he said that it was stress from traveling that made her not feeling great. She was playing with the other two house dogs, then sunday my SO phoned me at work to say that Inge was pooping blood. I took care of Inge on sunday evening while my SO was at work. Monday morning Inge was again better, ran to my SO when they arrived from work, and was again feeling playful. Then tuesday morning about 3am she took a turn to for the worse, took her to the vet and he said that if we waited a morning (we had him stay an extra hour at home while we went there, before he could go to work), Inge would not have made it. The meds he gave made her better, this morning when I went to work Inge was running after me to the door, when I got at home 2PM my SO told me that inge is dying, had a look and she was lying limp, she died at 3pm.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pet.jpg
Views:	188
Size:	73.5 KB
ID:	160184  

Last edited by issybird; 11-23-2017 at 12:20 PM.
PandathePanda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-23-2017, 10:54 AM   #1874
Cinisajoy
Just a Yellow Smiley.

Hugs Panda.
Old 11-23-2017, 04:47 PM   #1875
crich70
Grand Sorcerer

I'm sorry PandathePanda. Did the vet have any idea what the problem was?