Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations > Book Clubs

Notices

View Poll Results: Which sci-fi book shall we read for May's discussion?
In Times Like These: A Time Travel Adventure by Nathan van Coops 8 42.11%
Balance of Trade (Liaden Universe #3) by Sharon Lee and Steve Miller 5 26.32%
Roadside Picnic by Arkady and Boris Strugatsky 6 31.58%
The Collapsing Empire (The Interdependency #1) by John Scalzi 4 21.05%
Fahrenheit 451 by Ray Bradbury 9 47.37%
Kirinyaga by Mike Resnick 3 15.79%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 19. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-09-2017, 11:34 PM   #46
Dazrin
Wizard
Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dazrin ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage, various Android devices
It just came in from my library, unfortunately a couple days ago 3 other books and a 6-book collection (Dresden 7-12) came in on the same day so I am trying to get through them first. I will probably skip the Dresden books till after F451 and hope I can get through at least a couple of them.
Dazrin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-2017, 10:05 AM   #47
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
I started listening to the audiobook borrowed from Hoopla (if your library has Hoopla, there's no waiting); it's only five hours long so I wanted to wait until close to the discussion date. I'm planning to watch the Truffaut film, also. I remember it as being interesting but flawed; I've neither read the book nor seen the movie in decades, so I'm interested to see how they compare with my memory of them as well as to see how they've stood up over time.
issybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert