Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

View Poll Results: Which avatar do you like the best?
Distance 2 11.11%
Firehair 0 0%
Splatter 0 0%
Bugeye 4 22.22%
Blur 1 5.56%
Hulk 0 0%
Hunger 0 0%
Masquerade 10 55.56%
Peeking 0 0%
9LittleBees 1 5.56%
Voters: 18. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-02-2012, 03:35 PM   #1
9littlebees
Connoisseur
9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice

Device: Sony Xperia Arc; Kobo Glo
Question [POLL] Help me pick a new avatar!

I'm looking to replace my current (boring) avatar with one of many that I've collected over the years, from various photography projects including a 365-day one over on Flickr.

So which of these 10 self-portraits do you like best?

1. Distance (current one)

2. Firehair

3. Splatter

4. Bugeye

5. Blur

6. Hulk

7. Hunger

8. Masquerade

9. Peeking

10. 9LittleBees
9littlebees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2012, 03:45 PM   #2
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
I voted for masquerade. Although I also liked Splatter, Blur and Hulk.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-03-2012, 02:20 AM   #3
Billi
Wizard
Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Billi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook, iRex, PB, Onyx
I'm not sure between Distance (yes, it's not so bad as you think!) and Masquerade, maybe tend a little bit towards Masquerade. And I must admit that I really dislike some of your ideas like nr 2, 3, 6. But that's of course just a personal opinion, others and you might love it.
Billi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 03:14 AM   #4
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Masquerade or your current one. I am not really fond of the other ones.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2012, 05:02 AM   #5
9littlebees
Connoisseur
9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice9littlebees is just really nice

Device: Sony Xperia Arc; Kobo Glo
Thanks for the comments. I appreciate some of the less popular ones are probably not very fitting on a literary site like this, though they were reasonably popular on Flickr and a number of other sites. Different contexts, I guess.
9littlebees is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-03-2012, 12:19 PM   #6
Xanthe
Plan B Is Now In Force
Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Xanthe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aluratek,Sony 350/T1,Pandigital,eBM 911,Nook HD/HD+,Fire HDX 7/8.9,PW2
I like Masquerade the best - it's the one that makes me think the most about what I'm viewing. I also like its composition.
Xanthe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags