Old 07-07-2011, 09:52 PM   #1
isis
Enthusiast
isis began at the beginning.

Device: Sony, Elonex, Imagin
Search?

Hi
I wonder if anyone can help me please?

I clicked on something in Calibre, by accident, my mouse moved.

Now I can't search like I used to be able to.

I used to be able to see all my books and then when I start typing the authors name in the search box all the other books would go and just the author I was searching for was left.

Am I making sense? I have been trying to get it back since about 8pm and have just given up.

Thank you xxx
isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 01:01 AM   #2
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool whoops!

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis View Post
Hi
I wonder if anyone can help me please?

I clicked on something in Calibre, by accident, my mouse moved.

Now I can't search like I used to be able to.

I used to be able to see all my books and then when I start typing the authors name in the search box all the other books would go and just the author I was searching for was left.

Am I making sense? I have been trying to get it back since about 8pm and have just given up.

Thank you xxx
so what happens now? i'll guess that you accidentally hit the 'enable/disable search highlighting' button (the second button to the right of the 'go!' button. just hit it again. if that was the problem then it'll be set back the way it was (if my guess was correct).
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-08-2011, 04:15 AM   #3
isis
Enthusiast
isis began at the beginning.

Device: Sony, Elonex, Imagin
Hi Alan,
You were right, thank you very much lol

I spent hours trying to work that out xxx Isis
isis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2011, 07:30 PM   #4
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool yw

Quote:
Originally Posted by isis View Post
Hi Alan,
You were right, thank you very much lol

I spent hours trying to work that out xxx Isis
aw gosh...
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote