Notices

Old 02-13-2013, 04:24 PM   #1
Gone Tropical
Gone Tropical began at the beginning.

Device: samsung galaxy 10.1 tablet
I am always on the search for eBbooks

Hello fellow readers!
My Google search for my next book club book lead me here
What a great forum, it will take me days to read up on everything here...

since I got my Android Tablet, I fell in love reading books with it, so much easier on older eyes

At the moment I am looking for 'The Last Runaway' by Tracy Chevalier.

Gone Tropical is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 04:58 PM   #2
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Welcome to the boards
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:19 PM   #3
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gone Tropical View Post
Hello fellow readers!
My Google search for my next book club book lead me here
What a great forum, it will take me days to read up on everything here...

since I got my Android Tablet, I fell in love reading books with it, so much easier on older eyes

Welcome to MobileRead.

The book you're looking for is available from Amazon for $12.99

You can buy it and then immediately download it from Amazon:

http://www.amazon.com/The-Last-Runaw...racy+Chevalier

Don
(Moderator)

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 02-13-2013 at 06:52 PM.
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 05:22 PM   #4
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
Or from Kobo.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 07:43 PM   #5
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Gone Tropical and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 09:15 PM   #6
Gone Tropical

thanks everyone for the friendly welcome

Amazon/Kobo sell it, but over 12 dollars,... I am trying to find a cheaper copy, but thank you for pointing me to Amazon and Kobo.
Old 02-13-2013, 10:06 PM   #7
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Amazon/Kobo sell it, but over 12 dollars,... I am trying to find a cheaper copy, but thank you for pointing me to Amazon and Kobo.
For now you won't find it cheaper really. It's a Penguin book and those books have there prices set in stone for all stores for now. Penguin did agree to stop selling using the Agency model and so their books will be discountable soon. So hopefully you'll be able to get it cheaper then.

Otherwise, for a new release novel that's only out in hardcover as far as print goes, $12.99 is pretty standard pricing. Being that it just came out it probably won't see too big of a drop until next January if it comes out in paperback then.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2013, 10:11 PM   #8
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Here's a link to BooksOnBoard where you can buy it in ePub.

http://www.booksonboard.com/index.ph...racy+Chevalier
JSWolf is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2013, 03:54 PM   #9
eReaderPerks
Groupie
eReaderPerks began at the beginning.

Device: kindle kobo and nook
Welcome to MR!

Lorie
eReaderPerks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2013, 10:43 AM   #10
Gone Tropical

thanks everyone
and yes, since it is a new book and since I WANT to read it, i bought it. Not far into the book yet, but I have the feeling it is money well spent.