Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 10-18-2017, 06:39 PM   #1
ittiandro
Connoisseur
ittiandro can name that song in three notesittiandro can name that song in three notesittiandro can name that song in three notesittiandro can name that song in three notesittiandro can name that song in three notesittiandro can name that song in three notesittiandro can name that song in three notesittiandro can name that song in three notesittiandro can name that song in three notesittiandro can name that song in three notesittiandro can name that song in three notes

Device: JuliusvonJD
Cannot read K2PDFOpt converted PDF file

Hi

I have downloaded a PDF format book to read on my tablet with either Prestigio e-Reader or EzPdf. The book reads fine with Acrobat on my PC, but it doesn'i open in the tablet ( Samsung galaxy 4), as it does with all the other PDF books.

I tried to convert it with the K2ODFOpt software, as I have done many times, but it still doesn't open in the e-reader.

I ran a sample of the converted book in Acrobat Reader and it works perfectly. It is an old book belonging to the C.G. Jung Collected Works collection. The book was originally published in the 1920/30's and the Archive.org site from which I downloaded it for free must have digitalized it in more recent times. It shouldn't matter, though, because many of the books I previously converted with K2PDFOpt were just as old and they work like a charm in my tablet. I can't figure out what is wrong.

Any help ?

Thanks

Ittiandro
ittiandro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2017, 07:36 PM   #2
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
I would contact the maker(s) of K2ODFOpt. Or try a different tool.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert