Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-10-2014, 08:19 AM   #1
thewitt
Zealot
thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.thewitt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iBooks
Kindle books not available everywhere

I just found out that the Kindle version of my book is not available in the following countries, due to issues with Amazon selling into these countries.

I live in Malaysia and though I don't own a Kindle, I know plenty of people who do. They must work around the restriction somehow, but this really surprised me.

United Arab Emirates
Afghanistan
Azerbaijan
Bangladesh
Burkina Faso
Bahrain
Brunei Darussalam
China
Cuba
Djibouti
Algeria
Eritrea
Gambia, The
Guinea
Iraq
Iran, Islamic Republic of
Jordan
Kyrgyzstan
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
Kuwait
Kazakhstan
Lebanon
Libya
Morocco
Mali
Malaysia
Mauritania
Maldives
Niger
Nigeria
Oman
Pakistan
Palestinian Territories
Qatar
Saudi Arabia
Sudan
Sierra Leone
Senegal
Somalia
Syria
Chad
Tajikistan
Turkmenistan
Tunisia
Uzbekistan
Yemen
thewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 07:19 PM   #2
IluvToRead
Enthusiast
IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.IluvToRead is not intimidated by interfenestral monkeys.

Device: Onyx Boox m92 - Kindle 4
Welcome to the wonderful world of geolims (geographic limitations).
It can get weirder as well. New Caledonia is part of France, from the point of view of law and "possession." But there are books available on amazon.fr which cannot be downloaded if you are in New Caledonia.

That's life.
IluvToRead is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert