Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-25-2009, 07:20 PM   #1
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

Device: Ebookwise 1150 / 1200
0.6.29 -> Series vanished?

I'm running 0.6.29 on Vista 64bit.

At some point (I believe since updating to .29), I've had hundreds of Series entries become blank.

Since I've found getting rid of a series entry to be a p-i-t-a, I'm fairly certain I didn't randomly do this in error (is there a way to make a series entry blank again?).

Anyone else have this issue or any ideas?

It's a bit frustrating as some of these were numbered etc, and both entries are gone.

Dave
guyanonymous is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-25-2009, 07:22 PM   #2
guyanonymous
Guru
guyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud ofguyanonymous has much to be proud of

I should, add, others in the same series still have the entries. All were added to Calibre at the same time, several versions back (.26?), and I've not modified them individually.

I noticed this, today, for the first time, so it may have occurred prior to .29, though my memory tells me I saw the listing complete quite recently.
Advert
Old 12-28-2009, 03:02 PM   #3
guyanonymous
Guru

I guess it's just me. At least no books vanished....