Notices

Old 10-08-2018, 04:42 AM   #1
forestfelix
Leaf of Grass
forestfelix began at the beginning.

Device: PW, Note Lite
Manga on Onyx Boox Note/Max

Hello,

do any of you read Manga on your Boox? If so, I'd be interested in which apps you use!

Kind regards
Felix
forestfelix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2018, 08:08 AM   #2
cqman
Groupie
cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.cqman can even cheer up an android equipped with a defective Genuine Personality Prototype.

Device: Kindle DXG, Onyx Boox Max1, Max2, Nova, Hisense A5 Pro
Perfect Viewer for zip, cbr.

NeoReader for PDF and jpg folder (sometimes I unzip cbr file to a folder and use NeoReader to read them).

Both in A2 mode.
cqman is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-08-2018, 01:20 PM   #3
M_Faust
Zealot
M_Faust doesn't litterM_Faust doesn't litterM_Faust doesn't litter

Device: PocketBook 912, Onyx Boox Max, Max 3
Perfect viewer (cbz, cbr).
M_Faust is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 07:09 AM   #4
forestfelix
Leaf of Grass
forestfelix began at the beginning.

Device: PW, Note Lite
Thank you for the suggestions. I tried out Perfect Viewer, but I like the performance of NeoReader better. So I'll stick with unzipping the cbr files for now. What's really neat is that you can access the page you last read from "recently viewed items", even if it's just a folder with images.
forestfelix is offline   Reply With Quote