Notices

Old 01-27-2012, 10:50 PM   #1
lachyzee
lachyzee began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
$79 NST Refurb back in stock @ B&N...

Title says it all:

http://www.barnesandnoble.com/p/cpo-...ble/1102471846

For anyone not in the know, these appear to be brand new nooks for all intents and purposes, and refurbs that I have ordered in the past have come with an included a/c adapter.
lachyzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 10:50 PM   #2
jhempel24
Wizard
jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jhempel24 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, B&N Nook Colro
I may have to buy one of these...and why wouldn't they come with the A/C adapter? it should come with everything in the box that was there to begin with.
jhempel24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:56 AM   #3
Jim Lester
Evangelist
Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.Jim Lester is less competitive than you.

Device: Nook HD, Nook for Windows 8
When we dropped the price to $99, we also stop shipping them with an AC Adapter.
Jim Lester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 07:01 AM   #4
Asawi
Gadgetoholic
Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Asawi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2, Tolino Vision 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim Lester View Post
When we dropped the price to $99, we also stop shipping them with an AC Adapter.

Since so many devices of different kinds can use the same chargers nowadays I think this is great. Much better to have a lower "base price" and people can add things to it if they want to!
Asawi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:46 PM   #5
donslade
donslade doesn't litterdonslade doesn't litter

Device: PRS-505, Nook STR, Kindle PW3
Got one! Been waiting for this for a bit. I may give it to my daughter to replace her PRS-505 with the dying battery. Or I may keep it to play with myself!

Now when will Sony do that with the PRS-T1?
donslade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 03:47 PM   #6
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
I ordered mine this morning, also this cover from ebay

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Black-Leathe...82655950013264

my jetbook lite will be going into the drawer as a backup.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 08:05 PM   #7
livramax
Addict
livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.livramax ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook ST, Aura HD, Galaxy Note 8, Fire HD10, Galaxy S6 Lite
What is the warranty period for a refurbished Nook?
livramax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 07:07 AM   #8
lachyzee
lachyzee began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by livramax View Post
What is the warranty period for a refurbished Nook?
I believe its the same as for a "new" nook.
lachyzee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 10:30 AM   #9
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
I just sent the link to a friend who is considering getting a reader. Thanks,
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2012, 11:24 AM   #10
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhempel24 View Post
I may have to buy one of these...and why wouldn't they come with the A/C adapter? it should come with everything in the box that was there to begin with.
I received the one I ordered Monday just now and it included A/C adapter.

bernie
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote