Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Plugins

Notices

Old 01-09-2013, 11:40 PM   #1
clittle
Zealot
clittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterclittle can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kindle 3
Error installing 3rd party plugin

Hi,

Please bear with me. I guess it's best not to say which plugin I'm trying to instal.

I'm getting errors. It says:

"ZipImportError: can't find module calibre.gui2.preferences.toolbar"

The error details are:

Code:
calibre, version 0.9.12
ERROR: Unhandled exception: <b>ZipImportError</b>:can't find module calibre.gui2.preferences.toolbar

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\preferences\plugins.py", line 317, in add_plugin
  File "site-packages\calibre\gui2\preferences\plugins.py", line 406, in check_for_add_to_toolbars
  File "site.py", line 66, in load_module
ZipImportError: can't find module calibre.gui2.preferences.toolbar
Another error which I can't seem to reproduce now says something about "Can't find csv file"

There is no csv file in the zip file I'm trying to install.

Any ideas?

Thanks,

CL

Last edited by clittle; 01-09-2013 at 11:51 PM.
clittle is offline   Reply With Quote