Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 03-09-2012, 07:18 PM   #1
sabredog
Geographically Restricted
sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sabredog ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T3, Kindle Voyage, iPad Air2, Nexus7v2
Interesting interview from an online publishing pioneer

Michael McCollum is one of the original independent author/publishers and it is interesting to read his take on publishing.

I purchased my first ebook from Michael way back in 2006, to complete my Antares trilogy. The book was worth the wait of close to 17 years. I did not know until then, the reason Michael did not publish that third book.

http://fiction.michaelatman.com/arti...book-industry/

Worth a read, for those interested in such things.
sabredog is offline   Reply With Quote