Notices

Old 08-13-2010, 10:30 AM   #1
nitrocuadam
Enthusiast
nitrocuadam began at the beginning.

Device: none
When is the new Kindle coming and...

Hello friends

I'm really interested in the new Kindle and I would like to read the first reviews of it here on mobileread forums. I am particularly interested on dictionary support on pdf files.

Who is planning to do this review and when are you gonna be able to do this?

Kind Regards
nitrocuadam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 10:34 AM   #2
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
The first wave of K3 are set to ship out on August 27th. I am sure that there will be plenty of reviews on that day and soon there after.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 08-13-2010, 11:49 AM   #3
Alisa
Gadget Geek
Alisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongueAlisa can tie a knot in a cherry stem with his or her tongue

Device: Paperwhite, Kindle 3 (retired), Skindle 1.2 (retired)
That's what I did when the first Kindle launched. I ended up buying that day after reading the first reviews and I still had to wait several weeks for it to ship. By the next day, the wait had extended to a couple months which would put it after the Christmas holiday. I guess I just hate returning things. I knew I could send it back no questions asked, but I still waited. I kicked myself for it. Of course, I don't think the wait will be nearly as long for people this time around.
Alisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 12:00 PM   #4
ProfCrash
Tea Enthusiast
ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProfCrash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle1, Kindle DX Graphite, K3 3G, IPad 3, PW2
Right now the wait is 12 days after the first release.
ProfCrash is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-2010, 01:28 PM   #5
S.Canton
Groupie
S.Canton began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
The wait isn't too long at the moment, but I can see it increasing as demand does. I think this will be a very popular generation of Kindle just based on the features and price points.
S.Canton is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert