Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Alternative Devices

Notices

Old 12-14-2005, 05:51 PM   #1
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
OQO reviewed by PalmAddicts

Not sure how I could've missed it earlier but PalmAddict's Andrew Davis wrote a very complete review on the OQO model 01+, a device that doesn't exactly fit the description of a handheld nor that of a notebook device. The review, which is composed of three parts, concludes:

All in all, in my opinion the OQO rocks! I love it. I now have an OQO in one pocket and my Treo 650 in the other. I have the utmost in portability and have internet access, my documents, and programs, etc with me all the time. I couldn't be happier... well, at least not til they come out with a better version of each. And that said, there are rumors of a 2nd generation device due out from OQO sometime this year. If it happens, I'll definitely be getting one and I'll donate my current OQO to a worthy Palm Addict reader... so keep watching PA on a daily basis!
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote