Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 09-02-2009, 10:23 PM   #1
HomeSweetHome
HomeSweetHome began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader 505
Freebies R us

I won a 505 in April of this year, and so far my goal has been to stick with the theme of FREE, even when loading up books on the Reader. Jane Austen had the honor of First Download with "Pride and Prejudice," and since then Fanny Burney, Anthony Trollope, George Meredith and John Donne have joined her, among others.

I've oodles of questions, but I'll go post on the other forums. I do want to thank you for the Wiki page--my IT Guru hubby actually thanked me when I sent him the link--LOL!
HomeSweetHome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2009, 10:34 PM   #2
nomesque
Snooty Bestselling Author
nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nomesque ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-650
Welcome!

Good luck with the FREE theme! There are some fantastic free ebooks available out there. Check out FeedBooks and Smashwords, and of course these very forums, if you haven't already.
nomesque is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-02-2009, 10:38 PM   #3
kazbates
Wizard
kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kazbates ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: SurfacePro, SurfaceBook 2
Welcome to MobileRead, HomeSweetHome!

I love it when I'm one up on my techy husband, too! You will love MR because we have a great selection of free ebooks you can download for your 505. Enjoy!

Happy Reading!
kazbates is offline   Reply With Quote