Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 06-11-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
furrycute
furrycute began at the beginning.

Device: Sony
Sony large screen reader, when?

Back in May, when the Kindle DX was just announced, there was rumor of a large screen Sony ebook reader that's supposed to be coming out at the end of this year. Anyone has any news or heard any more rumors of this large screen Sony ebook reader?
furrycute is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-2009, 09:07 PM   #2
Andybaby
Wizard
Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Andybaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-700
nope, no leaks, no nothing. nothing from the sony camp since the drop of the 700,

no rumor leaked from the sony camp since summer of last year when the first rumors of the 700 came to be.

the netronix large screen reader looks good though, even has a touch screen.. but its not due out until 2010
Andybaby is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-11-2009, 09:53 PM   #3
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Given Sony's release history, I'd guess October.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote