Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Workshop

Notices

Old 04-20-2009, 05:15 PM   #1
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Shake a stick plus 1
Map help needed

I'm looking for road maps, preferably ones that can be cut into 500 by 700 pixel chunks and still have enough detail to be useful. I want to try to make a road map book.

If the maps need to be divided in to several parts, that's okay. I can.
Nate the great is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 05:57 PM   #2
daffy4u
I'm Super Kindle-icious
daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.daffy4u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KDXG, KT, Oasis
Any particular locations (not that I have any maps for you)?
daffy4u is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-20-2009, 06:02 PM   #3
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh
Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nate the great ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Yes. A location that has roads.

No, seriously. I'm not picky.
Old 04-20-2009, 06:16 PM   #4
am_mread
Head Goat
am_mread is on a distinguished road

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Gen 11.
Check out http://www.openstreetmap.org/... It's Free and I think it's quite accurate.
am_mread is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2009, 06:35 PM   #5
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

Quote:
Originally Posted by am_mread View Post
Check out http://www.openstreetmap.org/... It's Free and I think it's quite accurate.
Thanks. I was betting there would be a site like that. Thank you.
Advert
Old 04-22-2009, 08:03 AM   #6
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
I have been looking at that too, but I find the level of details on openstreetmap.org too high...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-22-2009, 08:06 AM   #7
Nate the great
Sir Penguin of Edinburgh

I agree. The map they are using has only one level. It's a major deficiency.