Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Bookeen

Notices

Old 03-09-2009, 07:15 AM   #1
kren
Connoisseur
kren will become famous soon enoughkren will become famous soon enoughkren will become famous soon enoughkren will become famous soon enoughkren will become famous soon enoughkren will become famous soon enough

Device: iPod Touch ipad
Bookeen contact Number

Anyone got the telephone number for Bookeen in Paris
I returned by recorded delivery my Cybook for repair on the 23 Feb 09 (2 weeks ago) with a request by email on the same day to please confirm when they have received it.
2 days ago I sent another email asking have you received it and again no reply. Had they not received it I would have expected them to respond accordingly.
Keith
kren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 07:34 AM   #2
Sparrow
Wizard
Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sparrow ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Palm TX, CyBook Gen3
Sorry, don't have a tel. no.

But I'm just wondering where you sent your email - some of their mail accounts seem to be read more frequently than others.

It might be worth emailing all of them (if you haven't already done so) - the ones I know of are:

support@bookeen.com
contact@bookeen.com
shop@bookeen.com
Sparrow is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-09-2009, 10:07 AM   #3
ErwinOtten
Addict
ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.ErwinOtten has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Cybook G3
yes

0033 1 45654256
ErwinOtten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2009, 11:04 AM   #4
kren
Connoisseur
kren will become famous soon enoughkren will become famous soon enoughkren will become famous soon enoughkren will become famous soon enoughkren will become famous soon enoughkren will become famous soon enough

Device: iPod Touch ipad
thanks to you both I sent an email to the other 2 addresses followed with a call to the No that you gave me and I got straight through to the right department she tells me that they have received the cybook today and will look at it tomorrow but she has not received any emails from me which is strange however she took my email address and has promised to keep me informed from now onwards
once again extolling the value of MR membership
kren is offline   Reply With Quote