Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-11-2011, 07:10 PM   #31
pholy
Booklegger
pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pholy ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook(1 & 2010), PEZ, PRS-505, Kobo BT, PRS-T1, Playbook, Kobo Touch
Ummm, I just noticed that kindlekitten has over 25 million karma, and seems to have been turned into a Christmas pixie.

Are you sure you want to go there?
pholy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2011, 12:33 AM   #32
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-T2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dylrob View Post
5/8 of the known universe. Big difference!
Load of rot.
I need karma, people!
AprilHare is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-12-2011, 12:34 AM   #33
AprilHare
Wizard
AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AprilHare ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pholy View Post
Ummm, I just noticed that kindlekitten has over 25 million karma, and seems to have been turned into a Christmas pixie.

Are you sure you want to go there?
I know there are risks to my person, but to find out for you all - I am willing to sacrifice!
Old 12-15-2011, 08:24 AM   #34
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by AprilHare View Post
Load of rot.
I need karma, people!
If you need karma then you should earn it.

(bribes count)
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2011, 09:38 AM   #35
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
I know there are risks to my person, but to find out for you all - I am willing to sacrifice!
So, you'll be coming over to my house this christmas?

I've got two ovens, so if you can bring friends...
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-16-2011, 06:11 PM   #36
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
If you need karma then you should earn it.

(bribes count)
I am earning karma! How else will we find out? It is my duty to sacrifice myself to do this, and you tell me I'm not earning it? For shame!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
So, you'll be coming over to my house this christmas?

I've got two ovens, so if you can bring friends...
Afraid I'm giving that invite a miss. As for your ovens, may they stay empty.
(Surely I earned karma for dealing with this relentless chook eater in a timely fashion!)
Old 12-16-2011, 09:40 PM   #37
AprilHare
Wizard

Karma me up, Karma me down..
Old 12-16-2011, 11:41 PM   #38
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
I have over 31 million Karma and nothing special has happened. Ask Astra

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2011, 11:42 PM   #39
The Terminator
Retired
The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.The Terminator ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Optimus One (2.3), Nexus 7 (4.2)
And yes I divided it for easy reading
The Terminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 12:26 AM   #40
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
I have over 31 million Karma and nothing special has happened. Ask Astra

Device: Sony Reader PRS-650 & 505 & 500
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Terminator View Post
And yes I divided it for easy reading
Thanks for that.. but maybe something special will happen now..
Old 12-17-2011, 02:07 AM   #41
Dylrob
Murderous Mustela
Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dylrob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad M1 Pro, Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
I am earning karma! How else will we find out? It is my duty to sacrifice myself to do this, and you tell me I'm not earning it? For shame!

Afraid I'm giving that invite a miss. As for your ovens, may they stay empty.
(Surely I earned karma for dealing with this relentless chook eater in a timely fashion!)
If your duty was to sacrifice, then why aren't you in my oven?
Dylrob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2011, 02:22 AM   #42
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
If your duty was to sacrifice, then why aren't you in my oven?
My sacrificial duties involve receiving karma, not jumping in ovens that stink of recently burnt turkey.
Old 12-18-2011, 07:13 AM   #43
AprilHare
Wizard

Well, I've reached 10,307,527 karma.
I experienced an ecstasy not known to ordinary man or chook.
No new karma fortunes though. Maybe the value isn't high enough yet for that to happen.
Maybe you should give me more karma to find out..
Old 12-18-2011, 07:23 AM   #44
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
My sacrificial duties involve receiving karma, not jumping in ovens that stink of recently burnt turkey.
Well, my oven doesn't smell of turkey (that's usually the grill's job), but of freshly baked cake! And as it spilt out of the baking tin, my who oven was filled with it

(that is, one of the oven, the other only had some cheese filled bread-thingies in it... The grill was unused at the time as the grill roster is in the dishwasher from those delectable chicken wings)
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2011, 05:22 PM   #45
AprilHare
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Well, my oven doesn't smell of turkey (that's usually the grill's job), but of freshly baked cake! And as it spilt out of the baking tin, my who oven was filled with it

(that is, one of the oven, the other only had some cheese filled bread-thingies in it... The grill was unused at the time as the grill roster is in the dishwasher from those delectable chicken wings)
I'm not getting in your oven. Nor your grill.
Glad to hear you cook bread and cake.. just don't let me think about the eggs you use..