Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Lounge

Notices

Old 12-10-2012, 05:41 AM   #25486
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Voyage
I'm very pleased to hear it!

But I can't concede the win, no matter how well-deserved.

I win.
pdurrant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 07:09 AM   #25487
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I don't think there's such a thing as a well-deserved win in this thread.

I win.
HomeInMyShoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-10-2012, 07:32 AM   #25488
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠
pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pdurrant ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

All wins in this thread are well-deserved. But especially mine.

I win.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:35 AM   #25489
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer
HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HomeInMyShoes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Thanks for making me spit coffee out my nose.

I win.
Old 12-10-2012, 07:40 AM   #25490
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

You're welcome.

And I win.
Advert
Old 12-10-2012, 08:02 AM   #25491
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

I win.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:11 AM   #25492
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Au contraire.

I win.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:14 AM   #25493
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

French will get you nowhere.

I win.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:37 AM   #25494
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Except to France.

I win.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:04 AM   #25495
red_phoenix
Grand Sorcerer
red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.red_phoenix ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by HomeInMyShoes View Post
Thanks for making me spit coffee out my nose.

I win.
What nose? I see eyes and a mouth.

I win.
red_phoenix is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 09:18 AM   #25496
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

If HIMS doesn't have a nose, how does he smell?

I win.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:19 AM   #25497
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

You probably don't want the answer to that.

I win.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:19 AM   #25498
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

It was rhetorical.

I win.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:20 AM   #25499
HomeInMyShoes
Grand Sorcerer

I win.
Old 12-10-2012, 09:26 AM   #25500
pdurrant
The Grand Mouse 高貴的老鼠

Too busy playing games to chat, I see.

I win.

Tags
see post #136704, tags cleared!