Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 10-15-2010, 12:13 PM   #1
MasterGame
Enthusiast
MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony PRS-350
M-Edge Executive Covers, Lights for PRS-600/PRS-505 on Clearance Sale at BestBuy.com

If any of you are looking for a cover for a Sony PRS-600 (Touch Edition) or PRS-505, BestBuy.com has the M-Edge "Executive Jacket for Sony Reader Touch Edition" on clearance in several colors for $19.99 plus tax. The M-Edge Touch Edition cover is genuine leather, and it fits the 505 in addition to the 600. Go to BestBuy.com and search "M-Edge Executive Sony Touch".

You can also pick up the compatible M-Edge e-Luminator2 Book Light for only $9.99. (Be sure to order the SR6 version to match the Executive case for the PRS600/505. The SR3 version is for the smaller Sony Reader Pocket Edition.)

These items are not stocked in the Best Buy stores, but you can buy online and have them shipped to your local Best Buy store for pickup there at no extra charge.
MasterGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 02:09 PM   #2
dcross9818
Enthusiast
dcross9818 doesn't litterdcross9818 doesn't litter

Device: Sony PRS-T1, PRS-350, Kobo Aura, Kindle PW2, Voyage (broke), Oasis
How hard is the latitude case? I'm looking for a strong, hard case for my 650 (I know it is a little short, I would pad the top) so I can throw it in my bag and not worry about it. I picked up the sony zipper case, but it is incredibly flimsy. I might just have to go pick up another of the case logic ones, but if I can save the $12, I would really prefer it.

---dcross9818
dcross9818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-15-2010, 02:21 PM   #3
MasterGame
Enthusiast
MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.MasterGame once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Sony PRS-350
I've never seen the Latitude case in person, but it apparently has some type of stiffener in it to make it a semi-hard case. See the M-Edge web page for the Latitude for full description.
MasterGame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2010, 10:30 PM   #4
simplyparticular
Guru
simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.simplyparticular ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3 & GlowLight 4
I've played with the Nook & Kindle Latitude's at BB, and it is firmer than the Sony case, but not as hard as the Case Logic cases. It feels like you could stand on the Case Logic cases, but I think the Latitude would hold up well in a bag/purse.
simplyparticular is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 05:51 PM   #5
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
I just got home from Best Buy. They have these items in stock at my local store but not on clearance prices. The e-Luminator2 booklight for example was $19.99. I would agree with simplyparticular. I have a Case Logic case, and it is very rigid around all the edges. I would describe the M-edge case as more semi-rigid in comparison. It had more flex to the lid and not as much boxiness to the backing. I still liked it though. I liked it better than my Case Logic actually because I don't need something that durable. I also liked the concept of the compatible booklight.
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert