Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-06-2016, 05:02 PM   #1
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Slow typing on certain sites

I have a Nexus 7 (2013) fully up to date. For some reasons on certain sites like Facebook or Facebook Mobile there is considerable lag when typing a reply or a new post. I've had it happen on a few other sites too I can't figure out how to fix it. I'm using Google Chrome and Google Keyboard. It doesn't happen all the time just most of the time. This has happened since Lollipop.

I've gone to using my phone to type on Facebook which doesn't have this problem. It's also using Chrome and Google Keyboard. No problems.

Anyone else have this problem?

Sent from my Nexus 7
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2016, 10:12 AM   #2
Alpha o
Addict
Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alpha o ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Boox Darwin, inkBOOK Obsidian
Could be the site. I've seen it using an unlocked Moto X Pure phone running MM on sites like Android Forum. I use different browsers and don't do FB. I also use Super Keyboard. I rarely post on the phone, but even typing a question on a site will lag.

I also have all privacy controls on. I chalked the lag up to having those enabled.

I've even seen it on my laptop, which also has all privacy controls on. I don't do Google, so it seem to be a different reason.

Last edited by Alpha o; 10-07-2016 at 10:14 AM.
Alpha o is offline   Reply With Quote