Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 09-24-2016, 05:26 AM   #1
black_viking
black_viking began at the beginning.

Device: none
Sharing Annotations on Multiple Devices

Is there any way that I can share my pdf annotations, highlights without uploading the whole file? I mean I have a copy of a pdf on my both pc and android. I want to sync my annotations between them. Is there an app for that?
black_viking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2016, 01:31 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Moved out of the General Discussion Forum, which is for "General discussions about e-book reading not specific to a device, software or format."

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote