Notices

Old 12-02-2018, 01:47 PM   #1
007mattia
007mattia began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o - 2nd ed.
Kobo iPad Ade

Hi everyone, I’m a newbie of this forum
I’m a kobo Aura H2o user
I would use Adobe digital edition on my iPad Pro. Do you think it’s possible?Could I connecting kobo to iPad with this?
https://www.amazon.it/dp/B009WHV3XA/...v_ov_lig_dp_it
Thank you so much
007mattia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 02:01 PM   #2
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
I don’t think the ADE for iPad is meant for transferring books to mobile devices. It is designed as a reader _for_ your mobile device (iPad). The description of the app only states the following about transferring books:

Quote:
Originally Posted by iOS App Store
Extend your reading experience by transferring books from your personal computer to your iPad.
I don’t think the cable will help you...
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-02-2018, 03:24 PM   #3
007mattia
007mattia began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2o - 2nd ed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Often View Post
I don’t think the ADE for iPad is meant for transferring books to mobile devices. It is designed as a reader _for_ your mobile device (iPad). The description of the app only states the following about transferring books:

I don’t think the cable will help you...
you spared me a useless expense
Thank you so much
007mattia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 03:27 PM   #4
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
No problem!
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2018, 06:03 PM   #5
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
Quote:
Originally Posted by 007mattia View Post
Hi everyone, I’m a newbie of this forum
I’m a kobo Aura H2o user
I would use Adobe digital edition on my iPad Pro. Do you think it’s possible?
I don't believe there is a version of ADE that will run in iOS.
Quote:
Could I connecting kobo to iPad with this?
https://www.amazon.it/dp/B009WHV3XA/...v_ov_lig_dp_it
There have been reports of USB on the go adapters working with Android devices. When I did some searching, there was mention of using camera adapters to connect USB devices to iPads. And the English page calls this a "Apple Lightning to USB Camera Adapter". That sounds like it could do what you want. If it lets the iPad mount the ereader, you should be able to copy non-DRM protected books to the ereader. If you get one, it would be interesting to know if it works.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-03-2018, 10:04 AM   #6
ps67
Guru
ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ps67 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kobo Elipsa, Pocketbook Color PB633, Inkpad Color
ADE for iOS:

https://itunes.apple.com/it/app/adob...952977781?mt=8

Poor evaluation but it exist. I don't know if the product You linked is useful for Your purpose nor if ADE for iOS consents to export Books elsewhere (for example on Your Kobo) like ADE for Windows because of the lack of USB port on iPad.
ps67 is offline   Reply With Quote