Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 09-06-2013, 01:07 PM   #1
Valmore Daniels
Grand Sorcerer
Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valmore Daniels ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Earth Angel: The Third Book of Fallen Angels

Earth Angel
The Third Book of Fallen Angels

My name is Kyle Chase. I had a bright future as a heart surgeon until an accident brought my world crumbling down.

Just as I started to get my life back together, I stumbled onto a conspiracy that began thousands of years ago; a secret my family tried to keep hidden from me.

Now, the conspirators want me out of the picture. They will stop at nothing to silence me.

As I try to uncover my ages-old legacy, I release a dark power that threatens to destroy everyone I love.

For more information visit: http://valmoredaniels.blogspot.ca/p/...en-angels.html

-
Valmore Daniels is offline   Reply With Quote