Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 02-05-2012, 06:41 PM   #1
wgwood
Camping Fool
wgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three noteswgwood can name that song in three notes

Device: Nook STR, Nook Color w/CM 7.2
Kindle Fire + $50 Walmart Gift Card for $199

Sorry if this has been mentioned before but I could not find it.

Seems like a good deal.

Here is a link: CLICKY

Regards,
Greg
wgwood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2012, 07:45 PM   #2
wvcherrybomb
Sharp Shootin' Grandma
wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.wvcherrybomb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, Literati (has been adopted by my daughter)
Oh, great, now I may just be forced to buy one.

Great deal, thanks for the alert. It seems like a Black Friday deal in February.
wvcherrybomb is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-06-2012, 12:24 PM   #3
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by wvcherrybomb View Post
Oh, great, now I may just be forced to buy one.

Great deal, thanks for the alert. It seems like a Black Friday deal in February.
Yup, this sucked me in. I just ran out at lunch time and got one. If I like it, I may use the giftcard to buy ANOTHER one for my son.

ApK
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:20 AM   #4
tubemonkey
monkey on the fringe
tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tubemonkey ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moto E6, Echo Show
Last day for this offer - Tue, 14 Feb 2012
tubemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 12:38 AM   #5
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
The Wal-Mart near me was out of Fires days ago.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 02-14-2012, 09:34 PM   #6
makincheez
makincheez began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle PW2
Thanks for this btw; I bought my wifey one this weekend. Went over big! I know she's going to play silly little games like Angry Birds more than she's going to read but at least there is that option.
makincheez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 10:40 PM   #7
ApK
Award-Winning Participant
ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ApK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Quote:
Originally Posted by makincheez View Post
Thanks for this btw; I bought my wifey one this weekend. Went over big! I know she's going to play silly little games like Angry Birds more than she's going to read but at least there is that option.
Tell her to try "Where's my Water." My whole family is obsessed.
ApK is offline   Reply With Quote