Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 04-28-2011, 06:49 AM   #1
sean_oshea
sean_oshea began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Dark Angel: Fallen

I'm not an author, publisher or anything but an avid reader. Because of that I hope it's alright for me to promote my current favorite author, Jacob Drake, by listing one of his books here.

This ebook is Dark Angel: Fallen, a fantasy/adventure concerning a young man who lives on the streets of NYC. He is attacked, beaten, drug into an abandoned subway tunnel and robbed, then dumped into a sewer system that exists beneath the subway. Broken, bleeding and dying he encounters something in the dark sewer that he believes to be death coming to claim him. Instead he finds a djinni that has come out of its home after being disturbed by his body as it hit the ground. The young man, still believing he is losing his sanity as he dies, makes his first and second wish, giving him a restored and perfect mind and body as well as every super-power he can possibly imagine. It is only then that he realizes this was no hallucination, but reality.

With his life restored better than before he sets off to see how he can best put his newly gained powers to use.

Dark Angel: Fallen is available at Smashwords and Amazon, as well as all other vendors that Smashwords supplies.

I hope you all enjoy this book as much as I have.
sean_oshea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 06:02 AM   #2
nastygurl22
nastygurl22 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
I read this book a few months ago. Loved it. Hope there's a sequel out soon.
nastygurl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert