Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-26-2022, 07:48 AM   #1
Tealc.EU
Tealc.EU began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Mass Rating Update (Stars)

Have a nice day,
Does anyone happen to know if it is possible for caliber to mass update the current rating for books in my library? That is, to download the current book rating (number of stars).
Alternatively, can I ask for instructions on how to do this?

Thank you and I wish you a nice and peaceful day :-)
Tealc.EU is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-2022, 10:49 AM   #2
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Hi!

On Windows, Control+D is the default shortcut for Metadata Download.

After selecting the books, you do Ctrl+D, then select Configure Download, to make sure the Rating field is selected:

Click image for larger version

Name:	MWSnap0926 2022-11-26, 12_42_08.png
Views:	59
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	198023

Alternatively, you can use the Goodreads Plugin, which also has a nice documentation.
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
book rating, update